Wednesday, February 12, 2014

About Me


My name is Dulce Bravo and I am 16 years old. One thing that I consider is different about me is that I am Christian. I attend to church every Tuesday, Friday and Sunday.
I consider this something important because my life revolves around church. I’ve never played a true sport besides cheer, which I did for 3 years, but I wouldn’t exactly consider that sport because I don’t like sports. I am an only child in my house, which I like, but I have other siblings that are older than me. A few things that I fear are bees and heights and deep places as well but mainly bees I wish they didn’t exist. I also have a weird obsession with birds.

I want to achieve a lot of things that I have in mind before I am not able to. Helping others is one of them. My goal as a Christian and human being that I am is to help others when they need the help. I am very good at talking to others about their problems and I find myself pretty helpful at that. The only thing that brings joy to my life is church. I don’t consider myself a well-known person or popular because if I have learned one thing the few years I have lived is that friends don’t last.  

No comments:

Post a Comment