Monday, February 24, 2014

#26 stranded


If I were to be stranded on an island by myself there a few things that I would definitely would want to have in order to survive. The first thing would be a water filter because the first thing that a human being needs to survive is water. This is because we are made of water and if we want our body to working correctly we cant be dehydrated.








Another survival object would be a lot of clothes. I know clothes doesn't sound the most important thing but if your clothes rips because its so worn out you cant be walking around with no clothes. Eventually it will rain and it will get cold as well so you would die of coldness without protection from the weather.





I would definitely bring a dog with me. First of all it would be great company. It would also help me with hunting for food and protection as well. A guard dog would be a wise choice. It would better to have company than to be alone knowing that there is so much danger that could happen.











No comments:

Post a Comment